Tuesday, March 6

Pictures and stuff

What might be called vintage photographs around childhood do interest me such as this well observed shot. 
Sometimes though I do feel like talking more about myself which is in more than one respect I remain a very much child and very much in and of that world never at one with the world of grown ups never feeling even really teenage when my peers were.
That was always the thing, being the 'youngest' member of the group by years even if chronologically I may of been one of the older needing to be treated more as their younger kid brother.
Thus I'm still the the junior school boy in his jersey and grey shorts who while being happy to play and share with girls having the odd interest more in common with them never really wanted to be one, happy to be called and treated as the boy I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment