Sunday, March 10

New compact camera

As you might know photography and me were film based with things around that being the backbone of this blog but for a long period I have been without a pocket or compact camera as my old trusty Halina I had from the eighties died.
Recently I got this discontinued Canon Powershot A470 digital compact with a 3.4 times optical zoom that covers the 35mm film equivalent of  38 through 105mm which is handy from modest wide angle through short telephoto and has captures images at 7.1mp using its sensor.
Although it's program only, it takes good images aided by the much better than it needs to be optical zoom lens and accurate auto focus.It uses regular AA cells that are easy to find too.
I also got a Sandisk 16gb SD card for it to store images to as they're cheaper now.

No comments:

Post a Comment