Friday, December 26

Christmas 2014

Pretty much last entry of the year so I'm looking at old routines a bit here.

This is a photo I do like a lot for capturing the two boys sharing a tale about a book they've been reading and shows boys can look stunning in a kilt as well as short trousers.

Christmas being here, there were a number of Annuals, those perennials from my childhood where you got a softback book featuring cartoon strips from your favourite comics, extra features, quizzes  and games.

This time of year for me has been more as it was as a young boy for a long time and truth be known, I just love it as that.

As the initiated know, I do read this comic a lot loving the adventures of Minnie The Minx, Dennis The Menace and the Bash Street Kids so here's this years annual which is always published for the next year.


A comic I used to love but has folded from weekly publishing was the Dandy with Korky the Cat and Desperate Dan of Cow Pie fame but they do specials such as this years annual so I was mighty glad to get that one.

Things like that and selection boxes of chocolates are what I most look forward to at Christmas apart from Christmas dinner with my parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment