Friday, June 28

A boys Chromebook

The borrowed small machine stopped working on Saturday morning as I went to check my email account as you do which was a bit of a blow.
I found that little machine pretty handy because it's a bit like a Tablet computer such as an iPad but comes with a built in physical keyboard which makes writing on emailing, forums or blogging easier than touching a virtual one.
It also unlike any kind of Windows computer I've used took just seconds from switch on to be fully usable and it looks after its own updates with speed too.
Thus I decided to buy myself a brand new one made by Asus,the C202SA GJ0027 which features an 11.6 inch screen that I found about right for use say on a arm of chair or table comfortably and at the same time small enough to carry about which if you have fast WiFi or travel by bus or trains that have free access to it makes it easy to use.
I always detested big desktop machines for keeping you rooted to one spot and near enough everything I do is through the browser that's okay talking of which because it is a Chromebook it uses Chrome as it's browser which I really like.

All I'll need to do do is put some footie stickers on and it'll be the bestest boys toy for this one to go with this kewl case to keep it in when it's not being used.

No comments:

Post a Comment