Friday, July 12

Uniformed and watching B.P!

This week I have been busy finishing some of the tidying up on the Wordpress back up of the main Tumblr as a few people have still been losing accounts and I do want to sure I don't lose what I have posted plus my back ups are with added commentary what somehow when you see something on tumblr doesn't always come to you as you reblog it.
He's a great looking model in his shorts and this week I was out in town in mine but unlike him I had long grey socks on which to me at least looks a bit more presentable when you're in shorts.
I always loathed the short ankle socks with side patterns on that as I got old Mum tried to thrust on me and one the first moves in alb life was going out to buy myself grey ribbed long school socks from the likes of BHS's schoolwear department.
As those who read my Fur Affinity account or odd post on Tumblr know I've always been a big fan of Blue Peter ever since being a boy first time around and this Thursday in 1974, a year I know very well actually, the regular program was off as they were filming that years Summer Adventure but Blue Peter Flys The World was shown instead.
One of editions of the current show I liked with new presenter Richie Driss was the episode from June 13th where he went Landboarding which as the name suggests is a combination sport of Landskiing but on a skateboard, using the wind to propel you.
He did this extremely well and does have the makings of very good presenter adding the extra detail older children (and us) like that keeps us interested without taking away anything from younger viewers as it's official age range of 6 to 15 years is fairly wide.
Yesterday he explained how they cover Wimbledon with over a hundred cameras including some that automatically track and follow the players all by themselves, while Lindsey talked about the history of Westminster Tower and Big Ben helping to cut the transparent glass clock face and organize a new Time Capsule as they found and opened an old one.
That is some achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment