Friday, December 13

Uniform polling an stuff

Having been out for the third time this year in my usual attire of grey shorts and socks to the Polling Station to vote yesterday even if I had to use the bus because of my ankle injury making walking very painful I won't be going into into discussing the political direction we may be going in or if politically speaking we're lacking drivers.
I mean as close as politics and this blog gets is that yes I stood talking to a Conservative party worker, husband of the candidate here, for several minutes in my uniform - which didn't faze him - and I'd like to see parties insisting on a "Shorts for boys" policy in uniform as some schools ban them but say boys can wear skirts instead.
How muddled up is that?

On the other hand two pairs of these rather good MagicFit red banded long socks did arrive from Albert Prendergast, photo by AP cos I believe credits for stuff like that as a few of my generic socks are showing signs of wear as I'm seldom in anything other than school shorts with matching long socks.
I'm sure the idea of me looking smart in uniform might appeal. 😉
Like the irony is the day I hurt my ankle, was the only weekday this year I was wearing my Puma tracksuit bottoms as it was minus 1 degrees C out being smart and pretty warm. Maybe it's telling me to avoid longs?
I also had given to me by a family friend a truck with wheels that contains Fudge so I push that across the carpet and have a bit of a chew at the same time cos must people know I'm little.
I'm writing Crimbo cards here during my enforced staying in recovering  to ensure that at least that side of things gets done as because family members have changed jobs, the usual system of present and card swaps will be different this year and they aren't sure as yet when they'll be coming.
Think they'll be a pre crimbo special next week having been thinking about about my blogging schedule over this season and something for Christmas or Boxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment