Friday, December 18

Pause for Christmas Edition 2020

Today we are but a week away from Christmas which we will be marking with a pause after watching yesterday's Blue Peter special edition as I gear up helping my family make Christmas what it is as much as they help make very much a boys christmas for me, free of adult stuff.

Christmas is after all very much a time for boys and girls and those of us in that kind of space rather than people who don't see that magic, who don't  love the rituals  adoring the decorations, something that really came over to me when a week ago I went into town for the first time in nearly nine months seeing them and the market store traders decked with christmas goods.

Memories of childhood christmases just overwhelmed me emotionally walking around looking at them.

Next week there will be a Christmas  Day special post on this blog a bit later on but as of today I'll be taking a break from the likes of Tumblr and ASB.

It remains to me to wish everyone and their families following this blog a Happy Christmas and all the best for the New Year

No comments:

Post a Comment