Friday, February 5

Deciding on a uniform scheme

It's a new month no less as we slowly move out of Winter into Spring, listening to some Ravel on the cd player after being out playing in the park, reviewing my usual attire like you do.


Everyone knows what my muse is although to be fair he never is seen with anything over his jersey so I did start thinking about about what he might wear given most secondary and prep schools normally would have some item.


There's been a trend on with me towards royal blue not unconnected to that apart than thinking that it tends to work well on me.





Then there's these royal blue strip turn over socks too so I started looking at my muse around blazers of all things and the first thing I thought was it would not be a elaborate one, more the sort you might associate with a state comprehensive rather than the sort with piping and that you see certainly in this district for grammar schools.

In a change to what I had indicated for a while, I actual decided to buy myself a royal blue blazer from David Luke's Eco boy's range which would certainly fit well on me of otherwise a fairly traditional design.

With any luck I may be able to wear it the next time I meet up with my friends when this lockdown eases.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment