Friday, July 23

End of Term 2021

This summer so far reminds me a bit of 2018 no least in the last few days where it was almost as hot and apart from dealing with sunburn there were lot of bity insects about and actually one gave me blood poisoning apart from leaving me with a few long term issues from Lyme disease.

Monday when I went out to avoid the noise and general sensory overload that comes with work on the central heating in the house that involved knocking holes in walls and drilling while being out watching the butterflies and that was fun I was permanently trying to keep the gnats, mosquitoes and that off my arms swiping them when not checking them for any living thing no matter how small on them.

The other think is the heat, it's currently 29 degrees and forecast for some parts of the Midlands when I typed this show temperatures peaking up to 33 degrees so that comes with an official warning for heat stroke.

Given I run on the warm side compare to some it doesn't take long for me to get in dripping mode so keeping well hydrated is a must, something when I was officially young sadly wasn't taken as seriously as it should be school authorities.

Schools now are closing down for Summer Hols, the local high schools have while my old infant and junior schools are open until today.

Next week I will be away for a period so something most likely will be set to publish but I won't be around to publish links and that.

When I'm away, I am away not remotely working with a smartphone or Chromebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment