Friday, April 29

April Outro

After last weeks groovy trip into the past we return to the more mainstream sort of entry while I write this on a rather overcast day.

Wondering around was always a part of my childhood not for most part being that keen in being indoors being more in tune with the whole "Why don't you Switch off the television and do something less boring instead?" idea so you'd decide what you needed on and went out for a few hours or so.

Thus it's not so surprising that a few days ago I just did which mobile phone in pocket but switched off where I noticed this.

Sometimes we can focus on just the object but not see what the overall view was and the reflections don't just show symmetry but tend to emphasize the calm restful nature which plays a part in such activities not least with some of tensions currently in the world. 


Another thing I did then and still do is reading usually relatively short stories which might be fiction such as that boy is reading or for me single story comic books.
I get the Commando series of war based comic books and recently as we mark the Fortieth Anniversary of the Falklands War which I remember as a child at high school a number of issues had looked at that conflict and the risks and sacrifices in resolving that conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment