Friday, July 22

Post heat edition

 

I'm not feeling too good probably with losing chunks of sleep across the week with the super high temperatures close on forty degrees - bad enough of out but higher in with the heat being trapped in the brick and wood structure making sleep impossible and so being well out of spoons.

I have a box set I'm playing I might get around to writing something about plus a few more records that at least avoided being in transit in those conditions.

But this peanuts stip sums it it perfectly in the week less than entirely honest marketing was unmasked with the music label Mobile Fidelity Sounds Labs with audio technicians left to face the music while the owner, the store Music Direct leave them to take the flack for marketing purple prose they didn't write and print.

It's like I invited a group of lads out  and told lies so their folks would agree and having been caught I leave them to take the consequences for MY actions.

So as those fires still burn I'm taking a rest to recover cos truthfully I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment