Friday, September 30

Keeping the records clean

 The week might of started better for missing both the weekend football and a story reading site online I like wasn't good but the thing was actually I felt pretty off and so had to be resting and very much off line.

Usually I tend to have a bit of background music on when I'm like that as apart from being soothing it does mask a bit of the general noise indoors from next door and outside as I really don't need that when I'm unwell.

I did mention on the other blog about having a new record, well the thing is records do demand a bit of maintance such as putting away properly and keeping the surfaces clean to get the best they can offer.

Indeed I often find even new records need a clean if as seems to occure these days the places that make them don't seem to a clean as you might expect.

Thus yesterday this cleaning kit came with some stuff to fetch any debris out of the groove and off the surface and some stuff to take away everything it had removed so it doesn't end up on your stylus.

I find this stuff by Vinyl Revival is really effective and doesn't leave anything behind unlike some I recall from the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment