Friday, October 21

Spooky preparations and music

While I should be off at the end of next week for some spooky fun that I'm sure will include making Pumpkin Lanterns other things are on my mind like Monday's Covid booster rocket I'm due for that I had expected my GP Practice to contact me about but they didn't so I booked mine at the local Pharmacy electronically like you do.


Also as a twisted spin leads to problems getting a good fit in short trousers to avoid the about to fall down feeling I now have a pair of braces to hold them up.

Just feeling them takes me back in time and I feel so much that young boy in what are quite short short trousers just like it was 1974 all over again.
In halloween colours this four compact disc box set should be with me today that takes in the main works of the French composer Maurice Ravel in a set of acclaimed recording from the early nineteen eighties a few of which I have on record from the days I listened mainly to them.

This set apart from obviously being a bit more convenient adds a few more works such as his Paino Concertos and Schehérazade that at one point I had a record of on Decca's Jubilee series and is recorded digital as most recordings from the early eighties onwards were.

There's a lot happening in the politics with polly tricks galore but I'm leaving that stuff to the grown ups!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment