Friday, March 8

The things that happen...

Well it is two days on from the main event which'll be on the other blog on Monday but it's also two and bit days on from something else that is affecting me presently.

For as many years I can remember I have had, some might say suffered from, severe miagraines which are sadly nothing like headaches, much more intense and don't just go away with with a tablet.

They have a tendency to cut into everything you might of being planning to do often with little warning from things you might of wanted an excuse  from like games class to things you were really looking forward to such as a trip out, a play date or a party.

They also have before now cut into birthdays too which is really rotten taken the shine of it even if you have managed to be up  having had a number I've been in bed instead and that sadly is what happened this time around just like a bolt out of the blue.

I made being up and just about managing a birthday meal but really way way out of things with perhap the best consolation being I was properly dressed in smart schoolboy uniform and that point of view being a bit more me that things were at times in the past where internal feelings and external presentations didn't align.

Plus this year there was space for the cards in the front window and presents including chocolate were out more.

All being well I'll catch up on my comic reading by later on today and mark Mothering Sunday in some way as obviously she's no longer physically there.

No comments:

Post a Comment