Friday, April 19

Pawsing for rest

It's Friday so we're back.



It's been a bit of an odd week here recovering as sadly one does from pretty severe miagraines from the weekend that at one stage I thought I'd end up missing my life long favourite program as the light from the tv screen badly affects me when I'm like that.

There was even a conincidence of sorts where  Abby, one of the three BP Presenters and wheelchair user started having issues with her left wrist which you do use turning your wheels as she was preparing for the challenge of "running" the London Marathon in a sports wheelchair adn it urned out after a MRI Scan she'd damaged it and so needed to recover.

That sadly means she can't do that challenge.

Well my left wrist was playing up with very swollen tendons that left me in excusating agony when doing things like washing up, locking up for good measure so I needed to rest hence having to take things steady online as well as in the real world.

That's how these things just pan out I'm afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment