Friday, August 21

Catching up

A thankfully damp cool week after the crazy weather even if I haven't been too good across the week.

Living in a more internet connected world is a double edge sword when I'm like that because screen as especially scrolling can make the symptons worse and yet people are likely to enquire or otherwise note your absence and social media today is less threads just incredabily long streams that require much scrolling to find what you need.

Fortunately the Chromebook just boots up with littlemore than the odd update is available indicated but you can leave that to later on.

A number of things are due whuch we'll mention such as a vinyl copy of No Jacket Required his 1985 solo lp with a clutch of major singles such as Sussudio and One More Night which originally I had on tape and next week the latest seventies tastic Now Yearbook 1971 which we only have one year based compilation and that's on compact disc only.

Then there's Now Yearbook Vault 1986 in September looking at American hits and lesser UK hits as oddly enough it was some of them I really enjoyed in the age where I taped singles that weren't on the UK Now and Hits albums and I listened to things like the US Chart Show in the afternoon on Radio One which influenced some of those choices as we don't hear everything that's out regardless of merit.

No comments:

Post a Comment