Friday, August 7

Playin' catch up



This going away thing doesn't half confuse you upon return like I was convinced I'd lost a cd set until checking up it wasn't due out until early next week anyway just there had been gap from when the main set came out and this other bit was due I'd utterly forgotten.

I've put an order in for it as I'd utterly fogotten I hadn't ordered it either!!!

Then there's preparing to go out the morning after you arrived, checking you had bags, payment, maybe a list of things you're looking for and getting up to a time for the bus rather than just staying in bed to past 8 o'clock never mind emptying the bins which these days means checking which bin is being collected when using the online calendar.

On the otherhand getting back to online life on our forum and other spots was more straightforward once you remember the chromebook account password!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment