Friday, September 1

Catching up

It's a fresh month and what a month it has been since this blog has been established because I only ever had one before briefly in 2005/6 in the halcyon days of Friends Reunited which was a site originally centred on catching up with your school and college mates that shut a few years back.
It's also the first week in the month schools re-open so whilst in town I saw folks dashing round doing last minute uniform buying, checking off stationery too from the local McColls and W H Smiths and naturally the uniform shops for both high schools here are super busy.
One thing I like to do is walk about so apart from getting some shopping done myself, I walked around the centre of the old town which goes back to Saxon times with many sixteenth and seventeenth century buildings still surviving.
Apart from being interesting as someone who loved their schoolboy history classes, it is also helping me recover some of my fitness after a period unwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment