Tuesday, April 17

That Uniformed Schoolboy On Tumblr week

This last week, April 12th I have launched a Tumblr as it has been a very long time since I had anything to with social media to interact more with others who are interested in past childhoods especially boyhoods and also those who may be over the age of majority but are in lots of ways still schoolboys including the of wearing uniforms.

My Tumblr will be what is called 'Safe for work' although as term it's a bit hard to get my around as no one really has defined exactly what is safe for work or at least 'accepted' as most ideas like the idea of being in some ways more like a child aren't exactly awkward free conversations in the work place.

I'm reading it as being in the first instance as not about nor showing sexual material nor things that are connected to kinks such as "BDSM" and while I may mention spanking on here on the odd occasion, dropping it for ages unless I honestly have need to mention it, that's it, what I will say is there will be no images at all of  actual people being spanked on the Tumblr ever.

That's because when you do, it tends to bring more the kind of people I mentioned before and in any event for what the Tumblr is about it's not something I have a need to post where as here I do talk from time to time about adult schoolboy life although what you include in that is very much your own business.

My Tumblr is called The Traditional Schoolboy. 
Please do support it, thank you, C.

*Created April 12 2018, R.i.p April 9 2020, Wordpress version r.i.p June 16 2020*

4 comments:

  1. Hi..please chat to me..I am a adult schoolboy. Philip

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a adult schoolboy too, i am 19 but I look younger for my age, its hard for me to get a part time, in university they call me school boy, my clothes are for a 14 year old t-shirt, shorts.

      Delete
    2. How do you like getting the cane, like say, six of the best?

      Delete