Friday, January 25

The Lego Challenge

One thing I have been doing more of is actually playing within this regressed life of mine that I talk about on my blog and on Tumblr.
This weekend I spent time with my Lego which usually I tend to use to make things from my imagination but as I think I may of mentioned a few weeks back here it does come with some instructions to get you making things.
I have difficulty in seeing and selecting items I want connected from everything else with my dyslexia and picking them up so I thought I try working on my abilities  through practising.
I found a item that was fairly simple to make but had a number of small bits to find.
It was frustrating searching through all the bags each colour group of bricks and that came in but I did manage to find them and follow the pictogram instructions assembling bits before putting it all together.
There it is complete my digger with wheels fitted and bits for it to pick up.
This was good going for me and so I felt this was a good exercise for me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment