Friday, March 6

Birthday Edition

Another year as I don't get any older really and it happens to be my birthday even if presently elsewhere so I've had to pre-prepare this post.

Everybody who reads this blog knows I love and need lego to play with and this set from the Lego Educational range comprises of wheel parts like axles, tires plus the baseplates and connectors to attach them to your lego.

This at a stroke expands the range of things I can just make and play with.
One thing I had mentioned was the shortfall of traditional bricks in my Classic starter set and getting some white bricks and baseplates.
I got twenty-five type #3001 white 2 by 4 bricks to go with them.

I also got twenty-five type #3001 red coloured bricks as they're handy for building structures with.

As mentioned in February I had been updating some of my earlier Status Quo cd's and this one in the double deluxe series has the 1975 live EP which charted with Roll Over, Lay Down and a version of The Doors Roadside Blues added which my original lacks which was the home of the much mocked #1 single Down Down.


Thunder were a British blues influenced hard rock band I followed in the early to mid Nineteen Nineties the original mixture of lp and cd format albums disappeared a good many years ago so I was pleased to get this Greatest Hits set on two discs with some hard to find bonus material on a third disc. 
It has all their singles on it plus a few choice lp tracks too.

Finally a box set that has the first four Def Leppard albums, a live show from 1983, a rarities disc and the "Getcha Rocks Off" EP in 3 inch cd form that covers 1979-1987 quite well.
Def Leppard were a heavy metal band I loved during this era, probably mentioned it at some point, and this is just the ticket for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment