Friday, July 9

The week in review

Rough ol' week here in some respects although I had a new book to read when I'm up to holding things and that for long as my wrists have being playing up this week apart from anything else and I'm expecting any day soon a new splint for my right hand which should give it more compression and support.

So far in I've been enjoying the year delayed Euro 2020 football competition getting super excited which kind of reminds me of how it was back then, the friendly rivalry between different team supporters and the sweep we organized as Third Years on the 1978 World Cup which I won!


We beat Denmark by two goals to one in a thrilling semi final on Wednesday with the last goal being scored from a penalty in Extra Time and so have a place at the Final on Sunday!

That feels so amazing.

Indeed you could say the feelings and that that have come over just show to what extent I'm still very much that boy jumping up and down in me footy kit reading me Match of the Day magazine.

Next weeks Blog will be a little different looking at an event in  a certain tv show's history so meanwhile as the skies darken for next bout of showers, have fun and see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment