Friday, August 20

This weeks round up

 

This week to be honest hasn't been a great week to be out with heavy showers across much of it which has meant a few changes of plans here and a few other things.

I found a box full of slides, I think part duplicates of some black and white print film pictures I too from September of 2006 of trains, the Snowdonia National Park and small villages about I took on my Minolta film camera.

If I remember right, I had two film bodies with me and in effect I swapped over the lenses between the one with Ilford 400 black and white print and the X500 with Fuji Velvia 100 colour slide film which was faster than the in vogue Velvia 50 so more suited for handheld photograph as much as I preferred to use a tripod with quick release plates beneath both.

One day I'll get around to scanning them in as later in before I got my first Digital Camera, I did get scans done while they were being processed and mounted which I then used for blogs.

I did replace a few compact discs with bad marks on from when I had for a short period a cd player that tended to cause discs to overshoot and get stuck causing abrasive marks this week apart from continuing on that Tumblr I mentioned last Friday which is now up to post 700.

No comments:

Post a Comment