Friday, February 18

Comic relaxing

 

We're nearing the end of February and you might just wonder why I'm featuring an annual, something we'd associate with Christmas and one reason would be I've haven't been feeling that great  so something like that cheers me up.

The other reason is some people may not of realized beyond the D C Thompson titles, there is a traditional more eight, nine plus comic annual that's not more like  Young Adult graphic novel but still pitched to a younger crowd.

Drawn by a team of young artists who see the value of the traditions this is great laugh a minute read updated for the modern age.

It's been a pretty wet week over all but I was out in Dufflecoat and traditional short length short trousers exploring around when I spotted these berries just starting to come out and a few insects flying about.

No comments:

Post a Comment