Friday, April 28

Stuff in the post...

 


Posts on this blog are always written a a bit in advance so like this is being written Wednesday on an overcast afternoon with the first Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers album, all thirty odd minutes of it, playing out on my stereo.

By the time this is published Now Yearbook 1978 with its Grease inspired Pink cover colour  will be here and a review done for the other blog on Monday.

I received a couple of my Record Store Day purchases from Saturday in todays post  but in with that was something else.

Next Thursday among many things in a week that includes a Early May bank holiday most of England will have elections, not that on this blog we talk politics but this year arrangements around how you vote have changed and the simple version of things is you need Photo ID to cast a vote in person on the day unless you arranged and got alternative systems of issued ID already sorted.

Given I'm not too well and was lacking Photo ID I looked into and got a Permanent postal voted arranged so I don't need that ID and no matter how I am and where I might be when an election is called I can have my say.

Thus today I actually "cast" my vote and posted it before firing up the Chromebook and getting the feedback on those purchases sorted.

We'll know the results by Friday I am sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment