Friday, August 4

That was the week that was

 

Well okay it is Friday today so just what is going on here as the forum members may of noticed I was away for a short while last week and as this was typed I'd only just come back?

The first thing is of course sorting out the washing as being active you certainly get through rather a lot which if it didn't aquire a grass stain or two, might of picked up things from what we were making apart obviously from needing freshing up which as good as stuff like Lynx deodorent  is at keeping damp spots from forming, you still add a bit of a smell after a day to your t shirts and what nots.

Then there is dealing with any post that may of come which with me included two cds one being a recent speciality issue of a Bill Wither's album and one's Commando, Beano and Phoenix comics as I have subscriptions to them.

There should be coming on Thursday some lp record inner sleeves as I had noticed as getting getting through a number to the point restocking made sense and given I could get 24 delivery I got that done late Wednesday as there's no sense in ordering anything big if you aren't going to be home.

Normal service will be resumed on the blogs next week but that's where we're this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment