Friday, September 8

Seeing the way out of the woods


 It hasn't been the best three weeks or so being reallty rather poorly trying to get through it while carrying on with things that need to be done at home and elsewhere such as on the forum, blogs and tumblr which on a number of days were put a bit of a backburner as I was well short of spoons.

I am starting to recover with the infection clear and the nasty deep cough slowly but surely starting to go away which given some of my medical issues has always been a long winded affair. 

Support, love and yes, prayer have all being of great use and comfort in getting through this and all being well by a couple of weeks it'll all be over with for good.

This weekend should see Monday's blog being worked on which will be a bit lengthy as the subject of it is already here and enjoyed.

Being a warm dry week I've been out working on my breathing to further aid recover.

No comments:

Post a Comment