Friday, March 4

Reflections two days before

However you look at this unparalleled period of rapid changes, reversals and general reversal of much we've taken for granted for well decades when it comes to travel, contact overseas or just the ability to see each other.

Sometimes that feeds into other things to such as how broken contact and rituals - as people we seem to just love them to varying degrees - can bring about fresh thoughts and changes.

For some people as awful as coping with the forever changing restrictions have been it's helped the shift out of relationships that just dragged them down.

With others it may be much less about being with those people so much as just what it is they like to do and present more as around them and when like me you're very much around the (adult) Little Boy area it may not be necessarily the most understood thing in a world that likes grown men and little boys very much apart and dressed very differently

From not exactly going far for me lead to thinking more about what I do wear especially more when I do go away looking at and trying things on as things started to improve from the mid to late Summer of last year.

At least one thing posted last November showed a newer part of how I might well look that I feel good in that fits around my perception of where along the continuum I slot in, liking short trousers and nearly always from a more adult as child angle where much of that adult world just doesn't apply.

Wearing my latest white lined grey short trousers with the blue banded turn over socks the decision not just to return to grey short trousers from longer karki almost Bermuda ones but to have my shorts taken right so proportionately the are as short as they were when I was in juniors just feels right for being stripped of anything remotely adult.

I reality I was that boy and I'm a zillion times better today for just being him.

1 comment:

  1. Smart young man sitting in the car. I think a few pictures exist featuring the lad.

    ReplyDelete