Friday, August 16

Kubo and a read

It hasn't been a week much given for being out so I read Shoot to Win in the Jamie Johnson footballing novel series during the wet spells.

One thing I do like is anime although like with music I don't blog about all the time but I recently got this on Blu Ray.

The main character in this animated story is Kubo, a boy who starts the film washed up on a shore with his mother having come to live on the edge of a village where he grows up entertaining the locals with his storytelling, music, and amazing origami skills.

Soon it isn't long before he realizes his mother can only tell him so much about his past and he in particular he'd would love to know who his father was.


When the village is attacked, it's the start of a remarkable journey that will change his life forever as he discovers his own magical powers.

This was one I just loved watching this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment