Friday, March 5

The bike and me

It's Friday, not any the day before Saturday I would hasten to add so things will be a little different over the next seven days.

Many children and certainly most of they boys I grew up had bicycles and as it happens only the other day I saw two boys cycling off along the road I was hiking along with their helmets on which certainly wasn't the case in my era.

I didn't simply because I wasn't good on my feet and wasn't able to keep a bike balanced while turning the wheels which was pretty frustrating.

You might of thought a three wheeled cycle would of been worth getting for me but unfortunately that didn't happen, I mean we never even got to try it out as an idea even.

A few years ago while I was away I did get the chance to try it out and although it was difficult for me to get started due to leg muscle weakness, when I did it was just magic.


Somehow I feel I'll be seeing more of what the boy on the left is doing in within a day.😂

No comments:

Post a Comment