Friday, April 7

Choco stain thoughts


Well with all this talk about a group of boys actually spending time together away as just that, my mind started flipping back a few decades when Andy and I, the original inseperable pair were a unit and where he'd see me practising my chess moves on my beloved magnetic chess set that having been bought in my last junior school year came with me to boarding school at 11 plus.

We had weekend newspapers so I looked at the chess piece that showed an extract from a game and recreate it on that set I had with me.
 
It is Good Friday today and so in few days time I'll be reliving a favourite experience of mine involving this and probably another easter egg, trying not to get chocolate stains on my shorts which is very much a finger wagging thing.

Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment